You may also call (212) 427-7900 to make a gift over the phone, or may send a contribution by check to:
Attn: Development Office
70 East 129th Street
New York, NY 10035
By including Storefront Academy in your will, you help to expand a tradition of remembering while ensuring a healthy future for our school. Please make a gift that will live on and will sustain your commitment to our wonderful work. If you wish to leave a bequest to Storefront Academy, you should consult the attorney who prepared your will. There are a variety of charitable bequest types, some of which will return income to you and others that pass assets to your heirs.
If you are interested in stock gift options, your broker can make a gift to Storefront Academy Harlem by using the following information:
DTC Code: 0015
Account #: 863-013257-126
Account Title/Registration: The Children's Storefront
Contact: Joseph Burgess
Morgan Stanley Dean Witter
3455 Peachtree Rd, Suite 800
Atlanta, GA 30326
Phone: (404) 949-4189
Fax: (404) 949-4524
Please include: donor name, name of stock and number of shares. If you have questions regarding stock gift options, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (212) 427-7900.
We gratefully accept in-kind donations of children’s toys and books, furniture, electronics, pro bono services or printing services. Please call (212) 427-7900 to arrange an in-kind donation.
Other Ways to Give
- If your company is eligible, submit a matching gift request to your employer along with documentation of your gift.
- We welcome offers of pro-bono services in many areas, including design, construction, printing, mailing, photography, and teaching.
- Run with the Storefront Academy Harlem NYC marathon team. Click here to learn more.
- Become a volunteer and give your time.
- Attend one of the many fundraising events that Storefront Academy hosts throughout the year.
For more information about contributing to Storefront Academy, contact us via email at email@example.com or at (212) 427-7900.
Storefront Academy Harlem and Storefront Academy South Bronx are 501(c)(3) organizations. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.